Siri is currently an iPhone 4S only feature (The iPad 2 users don’t even have access!). Well my question is, why do we have to pay $600+ for a new phone when you can just install it on your old iPhone 4? With that question in mind I decided to help you all, by showing you how to get Siri dictation on your old iPhone 4.
You will need a jailbroken iPhone 4 (Click me for directions on how to jailbreak (only a tethered jailbreak right now).
- Open Cydia on your iPhone.
- Go to: Manage->Sources->Edit->Add.
- Type in “http://apt.if0rce.com” and click “Add Source” (if that doesn’t work try “http://cydia.myrepospace.com/0xjf”).
- Wait for Cydia to update the sources (this may take a while, so be patient).
- Search and install the app “Siri0us”
- Restart springboard and finished
UPDATE: Added Ty‘s video to this post, I figured it could help some of you.